| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hpa-An in August is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.6 °C (81.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in August is exceptionaly sodden. A staggering 1134mm (44.6in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Hpa-An August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hpa-An, Myanmar
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hpa-An:
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) N
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) NNE
- Lampang, Thailand - 258.7 kms (160.8 miles) NE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 161 kms (100 miles) N
- Phrae, Thailand - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) ENE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 275.9 kms (171.4 miles) ENE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) ENE
- Tak, Thailand - 157.5 kms (97.9 miles) E
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) E
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 93.3 kms (58 miles) E
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) ESE
- Ye, Myanmar - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) S
- Dawei, Myanmar - 300.5 kms (186.7 miles) SSE