| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hpa-An in March is hot at 27.65 °C (81.77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in March is arid. An airy 6mm (0.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Hpa-An March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Hpa-An, Myanmar
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Hpa-An:
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) N
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) NNE
- Lampang, Thailand - 258.7 kms (160.8 miles) NE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 161 kms (100 miles) N
- Phrae, Thailand - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) ENE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 275.9 kms (171.4 miles) ENE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 152.3 kms (94.6 miles) ENE
- Tak, Thailand - 157.5 kms (97.9 miles) E
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 277.8 kms (172.6 miles) E
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 93.3 kms (58 miles) E
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) ESE
- Ye, Myanmar - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) S
- Dawei, Myanmar - 300.5 kms (186.7 miles) SSE